C is one of the most widely used programming languages across the world. Programming related concepts of many programming languages were derived from C. C was developed by Dennis Ritchie.
This C Programming tutorial is intended for beginners who have no idea of programming. You are suggested to follow the tutorial in top-down fashion, i.e., start with first topic, then second and so on. Scroll down for topics.
Note: Resources provided here are only for individual study. They are not to be reprinted and sold outside.
- Computer Basics and Introduction to C: Download
- Control Statements Arrays and Strings: Download
- Functions and Pre-Processor Directives: Download
- Pointers: Download
- Structures and Unions: Download
- File Handling: Download
Syllabus: Download Syllabus PDF
Latest posts by Suryateja Pericherla (see all)
- CPP program to rethrow an exception - 31/03/2017
- CPP program for handling divide by zero exception - 31/03/2017
- CPP program to create a function template for swapping - 31/03/2017